Accepts ATA Carnets for Commercial Samples, Professional Equipment, and Exhibitions and Fairs
ATA Carnet Specifics
- Three Blue Transit sets are required per visit
- May require translation of general list into Russian
- Person presenting Carnet speaks Russian fluently
- Carnets presented to 10 custom ports located in Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol will be guaranteed by Russia
- The representative of the ATA Carnet Holder must hold a power of attorney except if his/(her) full name, the number and the date of issue of the passport are duly indicated in box B of the front (green) cover of the ATA Carnet.
The ports are as follows: